Hands-on approach to getting you back to your physical best
We take great pride in treating every athlete, from the couch surfer to the weekend warrior right through to the absolute elite pulling on the Green & Gold of Australia. If pain or injury is preventing you from leading the healthy, fit and active lifestyle you crave, we will bend over backwards to help you run, jump and bend over backwards… pain free!
We care about your rehabilitation
Sporting injuries, back and neck pain, reconditioning, strength training, osteoarthritis, post-operative rehabilitation, Clinical Pilates programs.
Join Us For Friday’s Famous Coffee & Cake Day
Optimal Physiotherapy care followed by a barista-style coffee and Nana Eva’s homemade cake of the week.
- Sporting injuries
- Back pain
- Headache and neck pain
- Sprained ankles
- Muscle strains
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Mobility impairment
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Same-day treatment in severe cases
- Accurate diagnosis and priority referral to specialists
- Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation
- Manipulative therapy
- Strapping and bracing
- Rehabilitation of sports injuries
- Flexibility and strengthening exercise programs
Book your initial appointment
We believe in getting you off to the best start possible with your rehabilitation. We thoroughly assess and diagnose your injury, understand your goals, and commence immediate and effective treatment. .
HOW TO START
Book an appointment online by clicking on the button below and follow the promts
Call us today and make an appointment. Ph: 9528 2233
No referral necessary unless you’re a TAC or Veterans’ Affairs patient. If you have private health insurance extras cover, bring your card and pay only the gap.
We will endeavour to see you on the same day if possible and if your injury is serious.
- Established 17 years ago
- Treated over 12,000 happy clients
- We fully understand the frustration of injury and pain
- We seek to work with you to not only get you back on your feet, but back to your very best!
- We often work in tandem with these people to ensure optimal results for our clients
- Our empathetic approach, diagnostic skills and expertise are well recognised by a vast network of GP’s, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Neurosurgeons, Orthotists, Exercise Phsyiologists and more
- We will endeavour to always see you on the day you called, especially for more serious issues